The Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System (EHS-MS) has been established, documented, implemented and maintained at Almeer in compliance with the the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007
The performance of EHS Management System at Almeer is monitored constantly in order to apply continual improvement strategies and to comply with EHS policies, objectives, legal & other applicable requirements in accordance with these International EHS standards
The core elements of Almeer EHSMS are defined as follows.
- Leadership, Commitment & Accountability
- Resource provision & skill enhancement
- EHS studies & Risk Management
- Process Approach and Operational Control
- Compliance Evaluation of legal requirements
- Customer satisfaction & Supplier Management
- Performance monitoring & Management Reviews
- Remedial Actions & Continual improvement
Environmental aspects are identified, assessed for the significant impacts on the environment in order to apply control for mitigation of adverse impact on the environment.
Similarly, Occupational Hazards & Risk Assessment is performed in order to eliminate or mitigate the occupational risks associated with the activities performed under the scope of Almeer Technical Services.
Management shares the Almeer EHS principles & policies to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with Almeer business.
- LTIFR (Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate): The LTI Frequency Rate is the number of Lost Time Incidents (LTI) including Fatalities (FTL) per 200,000 man-hours worked.
- TRCFR (Total Reportable Case Frequency Rate: is the no. of total recordable case per 200,000 man-hours worked.
- VIR (Motor Vehicle Incident Rate): No. of incidents per million kilometers logged.
- TR (Training Rate): Average amount of training hours per employee
- FAFR (First Aid Frequency Rate) no. of first aid cases per 10000 employees.